Just as I thought that October 18 is the worst date in my life but it wasn’t bad at all. Before the sun set yesterday, I got a message from someone in WordPress and I didn’t bother to read it because I was too busy making up a new article on my blog. When I had the time, I checked it out and I found out that I got a nomination for a Versatile Blogger Award. The nomination came from a fellow blogger, Tribobot. I am so grateful for the nomination and it made my day a little less sad.
Since I am nominated, I still need to follow some rules for this award and these rules are:
- Display the award on your blog
- Mention/link the people who nominated you
- Nominate another 15 blogs/bloggers who you feel should be given this award
- Inform them you have nominated them
- Write 7 facts about yourself
Here is my list of nominees:
- I Wander
- Unfamous Diary of Pulubing Turista
- Pinoy On The Road
- What An Amazing World!
- The Urge To Wander
- The Wanderlust Gene
- My Cebu Photo Blog
- Sam and the Dunes
- Inday Chuchay
- I Love, Therefore, I Cook.
- Slouching Somewhere
- The Eager Traveller
- Find Me A Break
The 7 Facts about myself, well, uhmm lemme think.
- First is I hate the month of October because the 18th is the date when my uncle died.
- The 17th when I split-up with my girlfriend.
- The 16th when our home in Bohol got damages on our front ceiling and aftershocks keep on crushing my heart that I don’t know how my family is doing.
- The 15th is when an earthquake hit our province in Bohol and made our lives totally different now.
- The 14th when I was left behind by my friends when they went out for a desert adventure.
- But even though with those misfortunes in life, I’ve got to say that I am thankful coz October the 18th is my brother’s birth date and everyone back home is safe.
- Lastly, I am a believer and think that everything has a purpose and reason.
Now, it’s your turn to start to tattle your life to us and be thankful for having or living a great life. This is just the genesis of a very long destination of blogging.
Enjoy blogging everyone. 😉