This is the first time I’ll be writing my bucket list because for the last year’s list, it was just written on my head and whenever something popped out, I just added it and made revisions on my list. Thus, I’ll be putting it in a post to make sure that I’ll be able to complete it.
I have been inspired of doing this from other bloggers who were done writing their bucket list. My bucket list is good for a year only. Some people made list of things to do before they die but I made mine to be more productive, give directions and purpose, make new adventures and experiences or simply to ENJOY LIFE while I still have the time to have fun with it for this new year. This is definitely the genesis of the new life for the year of the Water Snake.
I have only 10 on my mind when I made this up and this is my 2013 Bucket List:
– Gain weight <currently, I’m at 55 kg>
– Visit another country.
– Visit a UNESCO world heritage site.
– Make renovations on our home.
– Attend reunions, feast celebration and gatherings with family.
– Go to gym at least three times a week.
– Always wear a smile by making friends and be more patient.
– Double my site stats <as of 01/04/13, it is at 255 views>.
– Save for the future!
People may say my list is too simple. Yes, it is. I made it simple for me to always keep on track and to meet them without a sweat.
The simpler, the better, the easier to meet my goals.